Sunday, November 20, 2005

Anyone miss me not posting last night?????

Well....why did I not post last night???? You know....that is a great question..and I really can't answer it. I simply got off the sofa and went to bed......and just forgot ALL of you out there in cyberspace!!!! DAMN....how COULD I have done that????? This is becoming a little frightening to me.........is my 62 year old mind slipping??? Am I descending into some stage of my memory blanking out on me???? I KNOW that I am forgetting some things......little things that are of recent memory. Oh yeah.....like all of the other older generation, I can remember WAY back into my Life, but the recent things just disappear. Wonder why that is???? Need to do some self-studying about this issue.......

Soooo, yesterday: Went to visit Mike.....and then stopped at the SuperMart in Desloge and spent quite a bit of time with the 1st Lady doing some Christmas looking/shopping. Also.....picked up a big bird for this coming Turkey Day. It is a really nice SuperMart.....fairly new and very clean and brightly lit. THAT is good for aging eyes!!! Hey.....why am I talking about age in this post.....hmmmmm.......(can't remember....hehehee)....

Came on home, had a small supper(NOT dinner), and then watched a bit of the tellie, read some in the current novel that I am involved in, watched a bit more tellie.....and then as I said: Got up and went to bed!!!

TODAY:

The alarm went off toooooo early for me. We went to early church this morning.....the local Methodist Church has two services and we enjoy the early contemporary service. Today....the new minister was here for the first time, so it was introductory time for him and his family and all of us. He seems very pleasant, has a great sense of humor, but.....hmmmm, how do I phrase this diplomatically???? His sermon was more on the style of the second service......guess that is the best way to say it. It was fine....nothing wrong with that, but just not what we have "normally" had for the past few years. Oh yeah.......don't get upset, I am reserving any other thoughts until he settles in.....and WE adjust!!!! Not an easy thing for either him or us.......

Dinner was good.....and took my meds early today....hahaha. Just one glass full since we ate around 2pm. Broasted herbed chicken, wild rice prepared in chicken broth, and glazed carrots with large round loaf of Neo- Tuscan Bread that I picked up at the local grocery.

Spent some time reading the STL paper, watching some talking political heads on the tellie, and then a bit of time working on the new Cedar Creek Owners Club. WOW..........I found myself awakening about 5pm.....had fallen asleep like some old 62 year old man......how could that have happened????? HAHAA....which, you say??? Become an old 62 year old man.....or fall asleep???? Well......hahhaa, can't answer that question because I wonder about BOTH of them myself!!! The 62 year old question probably probes deeper in my mental cavity than the other.......because I sure as hell don't feel 62.....and I sure as HELL don't know how I reached that age soooooo rapidly!!!!!???? I guess because I spend sooooo much time enjoying LIFE.......and it just flies by because of that........

Soooo, I apologize for ignoring all of you last night........and as always:

LIFE IS GOOD!!!!! And, I hope for all you, also!

(Remember: Success comes in Cans......Failure comes in Can'ts)

No comments: