Thursday, September 22, 2005

Toooo hot to be readying TheHowserHouse today!!!

OK......OK.....where the hell is Autumn??????? Did I miss something that the Bush Administration changed???? Did they re-arrange the calendar and decree that Autumn will start much later than it always has started here in Missouri???????????? Have the lobbyists for the gas and electrical utility companies managed to get the calendar, and hence, the heat and humidity, to last longer this year????? What the hell is happening????

In other words: it was tooooo damn hot and humid today to do much of anything outside!!!!! And I needed to finish getting TheHowserHouse ready to roll in the morning.......I did get it done, but it was certainly in spurts. As soon as I would become blinded by the sweat dripping into my eyes, then I would hastily make my blinded way back to the stick/brick to cool down and recover my sight.....and then repeat the same sequence over....and over....and over again!!! But.....think all is completed and hopefully ready to leave in the morning. The stick/brick will be occupied by family this weekend, so hope they can remember the combination to the burglar alarm.....hahhaa!!!! Could be embarrassing when the local PD arrive.....HA!

I had to go to the Regional MO School Bd. Assoc. meeting which our school hosted tonight. A three hour evening.......not sure what we gained from this......the same presenter as we had last year made an 1.5 hour "talk"......Ok....this makes me sound like it wasn't any good....welll...............

Soooo, until tomorrow evening...........Life is Good, and I hope for all of you, too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cingular to launch music download service
Cingular Wireless, the No. 1 U.S. wireless carrier, plans this year to sell a "walkie-talkie" ... The service fee would likely be "slightly higher" than what consumers pay for songs on iTunes, the popular system run by iPod creator Apple Computer Inc.
I recycle my old stuff here Hockey maybe you should too