Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Hmmmm.....what did today bring??? Hmmmm...??

Another huge storm in the middle of last night........and, oh woe is me......I forgot to unplug, unscrew, and disconnect all of our high priced toys....the electronic technology which resides in each room in our stick and brick.....before laying my ripening body in the bed last night. So....with the crack of horrific lightening bolt which made me sit straight up in bed, despite my weakened right arm, I threw myself out of bed and stumbling around all of the shoes, books, pillow, etc., on the floor between my side of the bed and the door to the rest of the house so that I could unplug, unscrew, and disconnect our toys before they were overcharged by striking white bolts that kept attempting to hit TheHowserHouse. I managed to get a light on and then take care of my duties to save the toys. Whew......didn't have to call the insurance agent this morning!!!

Coffee this morning on a very wet and leave covered patio....and soon the humidity ran me back inside for the refreshing a/c. Some time was then spent working on a schedule for my growing number of private music students which I managed to juggle and get things to work, I hope.

This afternoon.......I began to work on the inside of the rolling HowserHouse, again. From Rv.Net I picked up an idea about our shower in the RV. Wax the inside walls of the shower, along with the glass enclosure walls, and it will stay much, much cleaner without the soap scum. So, I turned on a fan and DID it. Really looks good and new....now let's see if this little tip works. Then.....I drained the hot water heater and ran fresh water thru it and filled up the fresh water tank, and drained it, also. Before long, it will be ready for the weekend trip.

Dinner was quick and easy......a large salad of many different veggies, cheeses, and greens...with some quick fried chicken strips on the side. A glass of the dark red medicine to assist with my health......and we were stuffed.

Then.....at 6pm it was out to the yard to mow half of the yard while the sun was sinking in the west. But....oh yeah...the humidity was dripping off of each blade of grass and leaf. So, after an hour I returned to the cool of the stick and brick. After recovering from an almost heat stroke, I decided that some hot brownies with walnuts would revive my lagging energy.......and, OH YEAH.....it did do that. Along with a cold glass of no-fat milk, I consumed three brownies that were sagging under the weight of powdered sugar! A delicious pick-me-up, if I do say so myself...hahha.

And now......it is time to read some before turning out the lights. NO storm warnings for this evening, so we shall see if the weather channel is correct and I don't have to throw myself out of bed again tonight.

Sooo.......Life IS good.......and for all of you, too....I hope.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you ever considered writing a book? You have very good writing skills. I enjoy reading your blog.