Thursday, September 29, 2005

Not to fear....Howser is here!

Yep....I must admit, as much as I dislike doing it, but ......yeah, I just got lazy last night and neglected my "duties" of discussing my daily doings. I got caught up in my reading......and before I knew what was happening, I was fighting a fit of drooping eyelids. So, a few words from me this morning to allay everyone's fears that I have dropped dead or contracted the deadly West Nile virus. I am good to go for the day....

Yesterday? Hmmmm.....let's see. I worked around the house......completed a bit more yard trimming, and then at 3:30 began teaching my private students. The 1st Lady left right after school to go to her mother's house where she and her sister will do a make-over on their mother's living room. This is replacing their annual "exotic" vacation that they have been taking together for the past couple of years........guess it is a "working vacation".

Cool weather has arrived.......and it is about time. The possibility of frost here in the valley is very good......!!! Wow.....what a change!!!

Ok.....enough for now.....need to get some more of my coffee to kick-start my aging body. More later today....

No comments: