Friday, September 30, 2005

Not much happening for such a beautiful day!!

Hmmmm.....let's see.....I overslept this morning, if that is possible since I don't have any specific time to get my body out of bed!! Nevertheless, it was a bit later than usual when I made the coffee, and then removed myself to the patio to enjoy the morning fall weather.

Read the newspapers...online....and then did some things in the yard.....a few weeds had sprouted up, and there were many small limbs in the yard....again....so I cleaned it up a bit. Visited with the across the street neighbor who is having a yard sale in the morning.

Finally.....and I DO mean finally.....Goldie found a few minutes to come over and have coffee this afternoon. A BUSY, BUSY man he is he is!!! But, it was a pleasant way to spend an hour and to try to catch up on his activities, however, I believe it seemed to be me who did most of the "telling", as if he couldn't read it on this little blog.....haahaa.

Then off I went to Farmington to get a hair trim....and had the oil changed in the truck. It was long overdue.....last time was out in Worland, WY. Kept wishing I was out there rather than in Farmington.....haha...just not possible this fall.

Came back and decided to wash the truck......a few mud spots on it. Sooo, did that....and the rest of the evening was spent either in my book reading or watching the tellie. REEEEAAALLLLYYYY exciting, huh?????
Soooo, not much exciting here on the blog.....nor in my life.

And soooo, Life remains Good, and I hope your is also!!!

No comments: