Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Days go toooo fast......I'll soon be in the grave if this continues!

Oh where, oh where, did my day go to......oh where, oh where did it go?
With my coffee in hand and my lappie onmy knees
I sat outside and hoped for a breeze......NO LUCK!

Yep....another hot and humid one!! After my hot coffee on a hot patio, I returned to TheHowserHouse (stick/brick) and cooled down as I watched the growing intensity of Ms. Rita on the tellie. NOT GOOD!! Looking around, after reading my daily newspapers on the net, I realized that this brick and stick needed some sweeping, mopping, and dusting.....so....what did I do??? I DID IT!!! Oh yeah.......and now most of the house is clean and gleaming.

Had a bite of lunch.....plums, apple, and a left-over chicken strip from last night's salad. Then I decided I had to venture outside and get the windows on the rolling HowserHouse washed and a few other items taken care of. Soooo, with sweat rag wrapped around my forehead to soak up the salty sweat that always drips into my eyes, I got the ladder and began washing the windows. Oh my God......was it ever humid, but like the trooper that I am, I pushed on and before long, I was completely wet.....and completely finished with all the windows.

Cleaned this old man up, and prepared for my growing music school students......all five of them. Then the doorbell rang.....and the schedule that I had so carefully crafted...began. All tooo quickly, the lessons were completed and the 1st Lady brought in a pizza....(after I had created a wonderful egg salad this morning for dinner). But, the egg salad will keep.....so pizza it was.

Tonight....well, I watched the first segment of LOST.....a catch-up segment that brought me up-to-date on last year's story line. Then the second hour was the new beginning for this year........pretty good! Now....as I create this post, I am watching INVASION.......another possible show to keep track of this year.?????

Sooo, I know that all of you addicted readers to this little journal know soooo much about my daily Life......it would certainly be great to hear from those of you that I know out there in cyberspace. Goldie.....I read your newest installment(about time for a new one!)......and what you are reading here IS the truth! As to "bandwagon"......that will require some research to know what this phrase means.

So....another day flies by very, very quickly.....Life is good..and I hope for you, too!!

No comments: