Monday, August 22, 2005

WHERE is the promised "cooler" weather??????????

Yep......they missed the forcast. It is HOT and it is HUMID here, and underline the HUMID, please. Maybe I'm getting wimpy......toooo used to a/c????? I went out into the yard today to exercise my r.h. by trimming some weeds along the fence row and beside my herb garden......and before long the sweat was running off my nose and down onto my many, sagging chins. Did I spend toooo much time in high and dry Wyoming this summer??? Hmmmmm.....should I have stayed in high and dry Wyoming???? Hmmmm..... No matter what your answers are......I found it too miserable to be weed trimming, no matter how wonderful an excercise it was for me to squeeze the clippers with the semi-paralyzed r.h.!!!!

The rest of the day progressed rather slowly........will need to get back to my research on the old family tree(s) before long. Hopefully......I can recall some of the areas/branches of the tree I was researching last winter.

Tonight......the monthly school board meeting. Lasted almost 2.5. hours......not tooo bad considering that the last 45 minutes was just discussions that did not have anything to do with school business. We just sat and talked about the proposed highway widening, the new WalMart and THE stoplight erected at the turn-off to the WM store, and other community discussion material.

So, wasn't this an interesting day?????????????????? I know that everyone has been just sitting by their computer waiting for this newest post to be published, so....I won't disappoint you. Here it is!!!!

Later..

No comments: