Monday, August 15, 2005

Monday....a beautiful cloudy day

Rain.....and growing grass. As I said earlier this week, my lawn caretaker will have to be called before long to bring his mower and get busy. I will not complain.......the rain is needed!

Not much accomplished today, as some little demon with huge heavy hammers climbed inside my head overnight and began to try to rearrange whatever is inside and so, he hammered away all day. Finally, as of now, 7pm, he has decided he is about finished with his work and things are starting to quiet down upstairs.

I did get our new printer installed today on my lappie. The 1st Lady's is next.....and then to get the right cable whereby I can print using the router here in the house/yard. THAT will be great. Ok.....got hers done when she finally quit doing school work on it.

Now....to get the correct cable tomorrow. Looks like storms are going to arrive so I will get this posted now, even tho it is earlier than I usually do this. Think I will curl up with a cup of tea....yes, I said TEA....and read a book this evening. Nothing on the tv that even begins to interest me......as usual.

Until tomorrow......

No comments: