Friday, August 12, 2005

Another day.....

Friday...

Missed posting last night......my butt was tired of sitting at the lappie, so just watched a bit of the boob tube and hit the sack. Just cannot seem to stay awake once I lay down......I ALWAYS want to read, but my aging eyes just being to water stinging tears and sooooo, down goes the book. I may finish the one I am reading around next spring if I wait to read in bed.....hahhaa.

Today, the 1st Lady has some wake-up problems with her new lappie, but after a short call to the Toshiba Support Center, all was fixed quickly. They REALLY do a fantastic job of assisting you when there is a problem!!! I am sooooo impressed. I had a problem prior to leaving in May for our trip and they were there whenever I called.....

The 1st Lady is having sooooo much trouble with here eyes. She just came in...3pm....from school complaining about her eyes.......I KEEP telling her to see an opthamologist(sp?) , but she is dragging her feet as she is taking meds from here regular doctor to cure up the "pink eye" problem and she thinks that may be the problem????

There are soooo many clean-up chores that I need to do, but the heat and arm are keeping me from doing them......can't wait until next Thursday when I am scheduled to see the Dr. and hopefully get this damned cast removed. I know it will be very weak.....can tell that already, but it sure be great as today was 7 weeks in this damn thing. The heat really bothers my arm in the cast.....sweats, burns, itches...etc. and so I have just been acting like a hermit/recluse all this week!! Hate it, hate it, hate it!!!!!!!

Well......more later.....if there is any more to say....

No comments: