Monday, August 08, 2005

A day of nothing going on........

Yep.....the title says it all. What did I do today???? Watered the outdoor plants, shrubs, azaleas......and THAT sums up my day. Exciting, huh?

Guess I can use a little down time, but if it wasn't for this casted arm I would be doing a lot more outside like cleaning the 5er...it still has the dust and bugs on it from our summer journey. BUT that will have to wait for a couple of more weeks.

The 1st Lady finally had a Dr.'s appt. about her eyes.....she as been miserable for some time with her eyes watering day and night. Diagnosis?? Pink eye!!! Wonder who is next???? Hmmmm.....

This afternoon she joined several other fellow female educators from the high school at an afternoon pool party. She didn't swim......did not want to affect/infect the water.

Hopefully tomorrow will be of more interest to me AND you, the readers of my daily Life in TheHowserHouse.

No comments: