Saturday, August 20, 2005

TheHowserHouse is FULL!

LATE last night, Dr. Jeni, Meghan, and Ava arrived here at our stick and brick to spend the weekend. The two youngest Moser girls were fast asleep and did not even blink when moved from the car to the bedroom. How nice it would be to be able to sleep that soundly!!!

Soooo, this morning they awoke and have been on the run...at least Meghan....since 8am this morning. Ava is awake MUCH more than she was when we were all down in Branson that week. She is good at giving us all a big smile as the pics will show you. Dr. Jeni went up to Farmington today to purchase some last minute items and clothes for Meghan for her first week in Kindergarten beginning this coming Tuesday. Dr. Jeni is feeling REEALLLY old as she prepares to see Meghan go off to school......

I went to Bonne Terre late this afternoon and picked up Rachel who had been visiting Mike with her grandparents. She is spending the night and then will be picked up tomorrow afternoon at Bonne Terre again. Soooo, the brick and stick is a total wreck now with BOTH granddaughters running thru the place, dragging out ALL the boxes of toys and books and CDs and DVDs and anything they can find to play with. They are having a blast.........but guess who will picking up all the things on the floors tomorrow night??? HAHAHA....yep, you guessed it.....Old Limp Arm.

That is a good segue into a brief discussion of my aching disabled appendage. It is really hurting today.....seems like a lot of tendon/muscle pain.....think that my little finger was hurt in some way as it is still swollen and is really painful when I lay my hand on it when trying to write. My patience is not as good as I probably need it to be........I want it to be healed and like it was before I sank into that deep hole. When??? Don't I wish I knew.........

This afternoon, another former student dropped by. He is a trumpet performance major at Truman State Univ......and spent a couple of weeks on a concert tour in Italy and Greece earlier this summer. As I knew he would......he LOVED it in Europe!!!! He is such a talented performer.......a real natural on the trumpet. I know he will go far.......as far as he wants to go. I am soooo proud of him....and of ALL of my former students who are either now making a career in music or who are in college preparing for that music career. By the last count, there are 38 of my students who are doing just that!!

Well, the girls are in bed.......and no silly giggling is coming from their room.......but wait until EARLY in the morning....haha. Soooo, enough said......enjoy the pics......and until tomorrow.....

No comments: