Sunday, August 07, 2005

Sunday at TheHowserHouse

Hmmmm, think it has been a long summer since we have been here in F'town on a Sunday!!!! We went to the 8:30am service at the local Methodist Church......been a Methodist member since I was in Jr. HS. A quick trip to the local grocery store.....WOW will I EVER be glad when we have the opening of the Super WalMart this month!! We have one of the poorest excuses for a food store of anyplace I have been.....our produce section is horrible...just an unbelievable amount of "fresh" produce.....NOT!!!!!

Anyway....then it was off to see Mike for a few hours of visiting. Back home in the early afternoon and then I got the 1st Lady's new laptop up and running. Very much like mine......just not with all the bells and whistles...or at least not as loud of bells as mine.

The rest of the evening has been just surfing the net. OH....if you read this Goldie.......I could use a bit of assistance with my router installation...say Tues?????? I'll give you a call.

Spent about an hour watering my dried out bushes and shrubs........REALLY dry here. Think my azaleas will make it but we need rain. The mosquitoes attacked me with a hungry vengeance, so I immediately began spraying for them, but not before I was a mass of red bumps on my sexy legs.

Tomorrow's plans????? Who cares...I'm retired! What I don't get done tomorrow will still be around to do the next day.

Hasta luego!!

No comments: