Tuesday, August 21, 2007

A wasted, not-feeling-so-good, day for me.....

Not much more need be said than all of the above! One of those days when the front of my face felt like it would explode..........is it because I am HAVING to wear my old, old glasses........bearing into my nose..........hmmmm, I don't know....

I just laid around the house nursing the headache that wouldn't go away........from the middle of the night until about 7pm this evening, it roared and raged and pounded. Soooooo, while this sounds like negativity.........it was more like hurtativity for me......all day.

Michael.....if you read this, hope you can make it for coffee in the morning. BUT, if you are tooooo busy, I'll understand, as usual.....heehee.

Even with a bad day.........even with not much to discuss this evening.......

Life is Great.....and I hope it is for all of you, also!!!!! And...it will be better for me tomorrow!

No comments: