Monday, August 13, 2007

Heading north..........

Don't get excited thinking that I may be attempting to leave this HOT weather......sorry, I'm not that lucky.

The morning was cooler, cloudy, and much more tolerable outside. I found myself on the computer and/or the telephone trying to get some things caught up with our fall travel plans. I made reservations for the Region 6 Cedar Creek RV Owners Club Rally which will be held the last weekend in September in Joplin, Mo. Region 6 is basically a four state area, but other members from other states will also be joining us for a great, fun-filled, over-eating week/weekend.

I then canceled our reservations.......with MUCH, MUCH regret.....for the Balloon Fiesta Cedar Creek Rally. With a great deal of regret we decided that we couldn't go to Egypt/Jordan.....and still go to New Mexico for this week......soooooo, I called the RV Park and canceled the reservations. I still have many regrets about this..........still tonight!

Then we left for Dr. Jeni's office and the 1st Lady's dental appointment. She had some major work done which took about three hours.........so, I got to spend three hours in the waiting room doing some reading and watching and talking with her clients/patients that were seated there.

We are now at their "Estate", after eating in Washington, MO. Just average food that does not call for any reviews.......very average.

Tomorrow we will go on to Monroe City to the home of the 1st Lady's mother where we will be for 2-3 days.......WITHOUT daily cyberspace access...........DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Always upsetting........

Then we will go to Eldon and the Lake of the Ozarks for a day....minimum. As I mentioned last night, I need to list my mother's house and hopefully, get it sold!

Sooooo, brief paragraphs..........from a person who seems to have brief thoughts this evening. Hmmmm.......is my old(er) age taking hold of me just little bit more????????? Hmmmmm..........I wonder? However,......

LIFE IS GREAT......and I hope it is for all of you, also!!!!

No comments: