Saturday, March 25, 2006

Return to TheHowserHouse

Had coffee and toast with my mother this morning, and then left for F'town around 8:30. Stopped in Rolla....at Panera Bread to get a cappuccino(dry). I always order it "dry" as most places put WAY TOOOOO much milk in the cup rather than foam. There should be not as much milk as the expresso that is put into the cup.....and then the rest should be foam. I always watch it being made.....and then make a strong suggestion to not put as much milk in the cup. If it is "overmilked" then I will have them remake the entire cappuccino! Am I getting grouchy in my old age???????? Nope....just picky!! I know what a real cappuccino is....and that is what I want.
Ok....enough preaching about my "drinking habits"!!

When I drove thru Potosi, I called the 1st Lady and discovered she was heading to Desloge with her Academic Team for lunch during the noon break of the conference tournament. So, I went there to meet her and the kids and had lunch with them.

Then, headed to Farmington and stopped at Sherwin-Williams to get some paint for the bedroom. We like the color that Dr. Jeni used in her great room, so I had talked with her last night and she told me the color name and number. Picked up a couple of gallons which should do the job.

Then headed on to TheHowserHouse. Got everything unloaded and then hit the sofa for a nap!! For some reason, I was really tired this afternoon.

This evening........just a bit of tellie watching. Tomorrow.....we will go visit Michael and then retrun by 1:30pm as I have a conference call at 2pm with the other national board of directors of the Cedar Creek Club. Then.....some painting, I hope.

Sooooooo, as always....

Life is Great......and I hope it is for all of you, also!!

No comments: