Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Busy!!! Yeah....so what's new....huh??

Gravity was soooo strong here that I could barely raise my head off the pillow this morning!!!! But.....with plenty of exertion, I finally made it onto my feet and headed to the coffee maker.......putting in a filter and filling it to the proper height with Starbucks Fr. Roast ground beans. Soon, the aroma was filling TheHowserHouse and I became much more cheerful than I was when the gravity released me from the bed.

Shortly after nine, I headed to the city center to visit with a friend.......who turned out to NOT be in his office for the day. Soooo, headed to the local coffee shop for a very good cup of cappuccino.....thanks to Karen, the owner. She is running for mayor of our community and who else would be a better mayor than the owner of THE coffee shop????

Then I was off to Farmington and points north where I began my shopping trip by purchasing an anode rod for TheHowserHouse (on wheels) which goes in my hot water heater. Another stop at the large furniture store.....where I couldn't find anything like we are wanting for the bedroom. Next stop was at the carpet store.....where the young lady I have been working with on our carpet purchases turned out to not be there today. Dikd NO ONE want to do business with me today??????

Sooo, next stop was at Lowe's to purchase some tile grout and ceramic tile "glue" .....all for the bathroom. The tile layer will be here on Monday.....so he says. Then it was to Office Max to buy new printer ink cartridges......WOW.....such horrific prices for the small cartridges!!!!!!! Might have to stop printing if these things continue to go up in costs!!!!!

Then it was home again.......where I had a message that the latest bid on our kitchen cabinets was ready.......back in Farmington! Tomorrow....perhaps. Our contractor was then ready to see if we were finally on the same page with the entrance to the family room. Think he has the right concept .........now. Next was a message to our vanity builder......as to when he will be finished with it...."next week" he told me tonight.

Then the carpet people called and they will install the family room carpet next Wednesday at 7:30AM!! And soon......it was time for me to share my knowledge of music with my students!!! What the Hell happened to the day????????????????????????????????

Supper was bacon and tomato sandwiches......soooooo good!!!!!! And then.....the evening slipped away into the usual nothingness.............

Soooooo, even with all of the missed connections and not much accomplished......

Life is Great.......and I hope it is for all of you, also!!

No comments: