Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Is the end in sight????? Hmmmm.....

This morning........it was paint time. Painted the family/tv room.......BUT.....the paint ran out before I had finished around the top of the walls. HOWEVER......the gray looks wonderful, even tonight when it is darker. I took some red artificial flowers into the room, and yep......they really popped against the red. So, the new red sofa should look great.

Went to the lumber yard.....but since all I need is a quart....I was out of luck. They didn't have anything less than a gallon. And since I really don't need much......I will wait until I get back from Arizona next week to pick it up.

As usual, the paint fumes got to me this afternoon, so I didn't attempt to begin work on the bedroom ceiling. Will tackle that in the morning......and try to get it finished.

This evening I did a bit of ironing for the weekend trip to the desert. Yeah......who irons clothes to go to the desert, you say??? Well, we will be going other places than just to this RV Park south of Phoenix at Casa Grande, so might need something that looks ok for this old, quickly aging man.

Watched "American Idol".......and each one got better as the show progressed. Not certain who will "get the axe" next week. And.....then "The Amazing Race".........: this series is better than the last one when they had four member teams who were families. Glad to see them get out of the USA right away and get to some of the problems of getting around in a foreign country.

Not much creativity tonight!!!!! Rather tired with a pissy-ass paint pain in my balding head. Hate those damn paint fumes........but even with the windows open, and a paint mask over my face, it still gets through to me. Just really anxious to get it over with!!! "Paint Purgatory"!!

Soooo, tomorrow will be a busy day with painting, music lessons, and getting things ready to leave at about 3:30AM on Thursday. Have to be at the STL airport to check in no later than 6am......fly to Detroit and have about 40 minutes for a plane change, and then to Phoenix. Will arrive in Phoenix at 12:34pm........

I will try to get some pics tomorrow of how the room is progressing with the paint on the walls, even tho there are many unfinished things yet. But.......it is a work in progress!!!!!!!! (hope it keeps progressing)

Sooooo, as usual,........

Life is Great....and I hope it is for all of you, also.!!!

No comments: