Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Home at 3AM this morning and a few pics from the trip

More later, but only want to say that we arrived back in F'town at 3AM this morning. LOTS of problems last night with planes, weather, delays, etc., etc.

A few randomly published pictures from Arizona that I have written about.

More later......

Went around most of the day feeling like a hung-over zombie......not enough sleep!!! I did do a bit of laundry to play catch-up. Then gave five private music lessons this afternoon.....and then hurried off to the monthly Bd. of Education meeting.

Doesn't sound as if I did very much, does it???? But......my energy level was pretty damn low most of the day. The hassle of getting back home from Memphis' delay with a malfunctioning airplane was not fun. Sitting in an airport, and with all of the restaurants, coffee shops, and gift shops all closed down.......well, it is not the most pleasant way to spend an evening.

Tomorrow I have run down to Cape Girardeau for the District Music Festival. Won't be there tooo long, but just want to hear my piano student perform his contest solo. He was suffering from a migraine this afternoon, so just hope he recovers this evening. He has really worked hard for this performance tomorrow!!!!!

Sooooo, check out the pictures below, even tho they are not in any good order or arrangement. Just a few that I quickly published on the blogsite. And.......as usual,

Life is Great.......and I hope it is for all of you, also!1

No comments: