Monday, March 13, 2006

Away from the mess.....for only today!

A change always helps!!! By 8AM I was on my way up to the city on business....of the legal type. I had an appt. in Clayton for late morning, but stopped in Clayton at the new Crate and Barrel home decorating store. WOW.....such a wonderful addition for St Louis......a really, really great store for any of you who have NOT yet found this place. I KNOW they have one in Chicago on Michigan Ave.......and now one in STL. Purchased a small decorating pillow because of the colors used in it. We are considering using the chocolate brown and aqua blue colors in the bedroom, and bought this little pillow that had those colors so we could make some decision as to the exact blue color.

After my appointment which lasted over an hour, I went to the Linens and Things store there. And.....found bedding, window treatments, etc there in the same two colors. AH......seems we are on our way to making a decision on the bedroom colors.!!! GREAT!!!

Then it was on to other stores with decor items and then furniture stores to begin to select new bedroom furniture. As I said.....the change of scenery made me feel like a bird out of a cage......YEAH!!!

So.....tomorrow it is back to the painting and other details of the remodeling. Only two days until we fly to Arizona for a long weekend. The weather out there is supposed to be great!!

And, as usual.....

Life is Great.....and I hope it is for all of you, also!!

No comments: