Saturday, December 24, 2005

Twas the night before Christmas.....finally!!

The 1st Lady has recovered....not 100%, but about 85%......time will take care of the other 15% ....probably by tomorrow!! After a couple of cups of hot Fr. Roast, I made an errand run. First I had to pick up a Bean Bag for one of Rachel's gifts......the one we ordered was way tooooooo little, so it will go back to Penny's. Yesterday I called the local furniture store, and yes....they did have one left, so I had them put my name on it, and told them I would pick it up today. Soooo, as man of my word, I did!!! Then it was off to SuperCenter for some last minute items for tomorrow's dinner. The place was PACKED!!!! The lines were long and so I was gone longer than I intended to be. But......I got everything that was needed.....I think.

Then just before I was to go see Mike and pick up Rachel in Bonne Terre, the 1st Lady decided to go instead. Therefore, the afternoon was spent just hanging out around the stick/brick and waiting for the day to end. Jeremy was here also so we watched a couple of movie DVD's.

Rachel and Grammy returned early evening and now the waiting begins for the Moser family to arrive. Knowing them as well as we do, it will probably be midnight before they make it down here. Oh well......nothing new as they are always late for everything.

The lights will have to go out soon as I am certain that Santa will be descending upon our roof before toooo much longer........the girls will be every excited all night......and as usual,

Life is Great......and I hope it is for all of you, also. Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays!!!!

No comments: