Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Bangkok....Krung Thep???

With my site meter I am able to see where readers are from, or at least where they have their internet service. At the present I have seen where there is someone that is reading my little blog at least once per day from Bangkok....sometimes more often each day than just once!!! While there are people from all over the world who "tune in" to check out this site, this one is becoming a regular reader, so my interests have been heightened as Thailand is one of my very, very favorite places in my memories. It was, and is, a beautiful country with the friendliest people of any of the 41 countries that I have visited......a great compliment to the citizens of the former Kingdom of Siam. I am looking forward to returning with the 1st Lady in the near future as she has never been there to experience the incredible culture of this fantastic place.

Who ever is becoming a daily reader, please feel free to make some comments. I would enjoy communicating with you!!!

More later this evening!!

No comments: