Tuesday, December 13, 2005

St Louis..Elementary Program...THE LINZ's WIN AMAZING RACE!!

After trading vehicles this morning with the 1st Lady out at the high school, a quick stop at the local furniture store for bean bag possibilities, and then the drive to the city for some Christmas shopping......and the morning was finished. Shopped most of the day......finally found an ink cartridge for our "free printer" which we got back in early fall when we purchased the 1st Lady's laptop, and then some Christmas shopping and looking and looking and looking. No more can be said here in cyberspace......the 1st Lady just might for the first time read this blog. She NEVER even looks at this.....think she thinks she will be embarrassed at what I am saying.....hahaha!!!

Went out to Washington, MO for supper at Appleby's(sp??) and then on out to the Moser Estate....about 8 miles or so west of Washington in the beautiful rolling hills along the Missouri River. Easy to understand why there are sooooo many German immigrants here originally......it resembles hills along the Rhine and in southern German......it is so pretty here, no matter which season you visit.

Then......to the elementary school out here in the hills. Hundreds of people were there for the K-4th grade Christmas program. It was really good......and, of course, Meghan was the best........could I be a bit biased???? Surely not....haha!! I have put some pics below from the program.....all focused on Meghan.

Afterwards, it was back to the Moser Estate.....and THE AMAZING RACE....which we had "TIVOed" while we were gone. Oh my God.......I thought for sure the Weaver Family was going to win......but in the end, my pick of the familys from the very first night of the show....the Linz family.....WON!!!! This particular family was sooooo positive and had sooooo much fun as they played the game......it was just fun to sit back and watch them have fun doing the race.

Now......Survivor is over.....The Amazing Race is over.........what will there be to look forward to on the tellie???? Medium is still there, but they seem to be showing re-runs frequently, and I don't particularly enjoy that! Do I allow myself to get hooked on The Bachelor???? I'm not sure about that......... May have to just read more than I normally do.

I am rather tired tonight........shopping all day, going to the music program EARLY to save the seats on the 1st row...hahaha..for the proud parents of Meghan.....and then "running" the Race to the finish line....whew!!!! What a day!!!! So.....think I will check my email and hit the sack.....up in the bonus room in this rather large house. Hope I can find all of the light switches here in the Great Room.....there are lights everywhere that seem to be on and there isn't just one switch for them......oh well............

Life is GREAT......and I sure hope it is for all of you, too!!! (Enjoy.... Dr. Vinai!!)

No comments: