Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Did we have YESTERDAY????

WOW......just what the hell happened to yesterday???? I woke up with a pounding headache......and the problem most likely was because I didn't have any of my dark red medicine on Monday night!!!! But....anyway, the damn pounding by that obscene little man inside my head kept going the entire day....soooo, I did turn in early last night.....just to hopefully get the little obscene man to go to sleep and quit his hideous pounding. And....he did!!!

I managed to drive up to Farmington to get ONE more string of lights for the indoor Christmas tree......as I talked about on Monday's post. Came straight back to TheHowserHouse stick/brick and laid down and just got my head off of my shoulders and onto a pillow.

Before I knew it....it was time for some closure for the pounding day......and so, without writing and publishing last night......I just closed the day!!! Whew......

Wednesday:

Today.....a much better day!!! I finished decorating the tree with all the "prettys" and then started some research on my ongoing genealogy project.....an entire Lifetime project, to say the least. Before long, it was time for my students to come for their lessons.

THEN....I am now at the Moser Estate as Dr. Jeni and Darrel and little Ava have to be in court in the morning to close on the adoption legalities for Ava. I drove up here this evening....about a 2.5 hour drive. Sooooo, Pawpaw has to take Meghan to Kindergarten in the morning and pick up back up tomorrow afternoon......if the Moser family has not returned by the time school is finished.

I have missed "The Amazing Race" , however, Dr. Jeni has turned on the Tivo and I will see it in a few minutes when I publish this installment of TheHowserHouse. I will be returning to my stick and brick tomorrow evening sometime......the 1st Lady can NOT do without me.......no one to cook....haahaa!!! Hope she doesn't see this...hehehee!!!

Soooo, with that statement which now puts my Life in jeopardy, I will close.......

Life is Good.....and I hope for all of you, also!!!!

No comments: