Monday, December 26, 2005

TheHowserHospitalHouse!!!!!

Who's NEXT????? About 2AM this morning, Dr. Jeni started running to the necessary room FREQUENTLY.....all night and most of the morning. I had to call and cancel our early morning visit from Dr. Bentinganan (Vimille) and his wife and 2 month old daughter. Just didn't think it was advisable for them to be exposed to this damn virus that is attacking those who enter our house, even though I REALLY wanted to see and visit with them!!! I was first exposed to this last Thursday night, so I'm HOPING I have missed this, but just watch......it will probably hit me within the hour....hahaha! Hmmmm...why am I laughing????

Soooo, today has just been step over toys as you go through the house, make certain that you have reservations in the necessary rooms for an extended period of time if need be, and stay away from anyone that is ill. Other than that....???

I did take a two mile walk this afternoon.....needed the excercise and needed to get some FRESH air. It was a beautiful warm day and the walk to the city lake was quiet (except for a couple of barking dogs along the way). I kept looking for the bald eagles that return to the lake shore each year, but didn't see either one of the today.

I also began to read the instructions for hooking up the TiVo that we received for Christmas. Looks easier than learning how to operate the thing.......we'll see. I have to get a phone line run from the bedroom into the family room....not difficult....just need to purchase a longer cable/cord to use. Hope to get it "wired" up through our pc router, which is possible if I have the correct equipment.

Soooo, we will see who is next tonight........and even tho we have a violent virus in TheHowserHouse.....

Life is Good......and I hope it is for all of you, also!

No comments: