Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Survival of the fitest!!! (Is that me??)

Hey......the virus MAY have left the stick/brick HowserHouse!!!! Dr Jeni is the last one to become ill.......and she has recovered during this morning's hours......and she and her family have left for Hot Springs, AR for a brief vacation. HOPEFULLY, Meghan and little Ava will not catch it!!!!! They have not shown any signs.....and neither has Rachel, who is still with the 1st Lady and myself. And.....I am still going strong!! Wow......does age make one immune???? HAHAHA......I had better keep my damn mouth shut.....the little virus may jump inside while it is open and bite me yet!

Today has been a mess attempting to sort out the multitude of toys and gifts the granddaughters received Christmas morning.....they were EVERYWHERE. And, of course, if one little "person or animal" from some play set was missing, THEY knew it!! But....hopefully, they are all sorted and the toys belonging to Meghan left with her and Rachel's stayed with us.

I spent part of this afternoon installing my new XM radio into my truck. Of course, I also received the "boom box" that it fits into for use in thehowserhouse...either one!! Anyone who doesn't have this "pay radio" has no idea how MUCH they are missing!!!!!!!!!!! It is incredible....fantastic.....PERFECT!! WOW.....the sound is sooo great in the truck, running through its speakers!!! And, the "boom box" speakers aren't too bad either.....sounds pretty good. Jeremy gave me the XM radio for the truck, and the 1st Lady gave me the boom box......they did this together for Christmas.

Tomorrow.....well, hopefully I can get our new TiVo installed and set up and connected CORRECTLY!!! Looking forward to having it........it was a gift from Darrel and the good dentist, Jeni. We are becoming the owners of soooooooo much communications technology........hope I can keep it all straight...haha!! One more item left to get.......a new Plasma TV for the remodeled family room/entertainment corner. But...not until we get it completed....soon I hope.

We took Rachel to see "The Chronicles of Narnia" (sp??) this evening. It was pretty good........think Rachel really liked it, probably better than I did, but it was ok!! We will be taking Rachel home tomorrow......she has had a really good time...even today after Meghan left she enjoyed playing with her gifts/toy/books this afteroon.

Soooo, hopefully the virus departed......and with that......

Life is Great......and I hope for all of you, also.

No comments: