Saturday, December 29, 2007

WHEW.......what a non-stop day!!!

From the time I got up and had had my 1st cup of French Roast coffee.......it was off to the races.....or, perhaps it would better stated if I said I was IN the races! I spent the entire morning...almost.....getting most of the items in the basement of the RV put into some type of organized shape....a few new ones that I haven't carried with us before this.....so, they each had to find their place in the scheme of things in the basement.

Then for an hour, I helped carry out the packed cartons of Christmas decorations that the 1st Lady had packed away for the next 11 months and then I took down the Christmas tree and carried it out in it's coffin-like box for storage for 11 months.

By that time, it was time to clean up this sagging old hulk and get ready to drive the 100 miles to visit with Mike. We returned about 9:15 pm.......and by that time had made the decision not to start our journey tomorrow afternoon (the soonest we could be ready).....and to leave Monday morning for the Rio Grande Valley. We WILL be ready by that time..........!

And so......a non-stop day today........a final day tomorrow.....and then we are on our way south.....finally. And with that in mind......

LIFE IS GREAT!!!!!!.....And, I hope it is for all of you, also.

No comments: