Saturday, April 08, 2006

UGH!!!! A morning "mini-migraine" (is there such a thing?)

OH MY.....I awoke this morning at 5AM (the 1st Lady's alarm went off as she had a school trip this morning at 6AM).....well, as I was saying I awoke and realized that I could barely get my pounding head off of the pillow. Yep....of all days, I was in the middle of one of my 2-3 times a year small migraines!!!!! AND....I was supposed to drive up to Truman State Univ in Kirksville this morning.......soooo, needless to say, I took some heavy duty pain killers and quickly....VERY quickly returned to bed. WOW....I sure hate these damn things......can't imagine having to bear the pain as often as some people do who have these damn things frequently.

I "came to" in the middle of the morning, with things a bit better. Got up.....fixed some good hot coffee and just laid around for the rest of the morning. Had a visitor knock on the door after lunchtime.....and a discussion for 1.5 hours concerning some school/school bd. issues. Wasn't really in prime shape when that individual was here, but managed to carry on a conversation and listen to his discussions on this concerns.

The 1st Lady returned late afternoon.........and from that time on, we just "piddled" the rest of the day.....in other words: we did nothing but kick back and relax. Spent this evening checking out mail forwarding services for when we leave this summer for many months before returning to Missouri. Found lots of information.....and have about decided on a way to make some changes in our residency status for another state, while maintaining our home here in Missouri. More research yet to do......more discussions to have....more reading/listening to do, but it must be done rather quickly.

Soooooo, even as my head begins to return to normal.........

Life is Great......and I hope it is for all of you, also!!!!

No comments: