Friday, April 07, 2006

I have not much news to "leak" from TheHowserHouse

Yeah.....the morning was busy running errands for the 1st Lady, for myself, and getting my lawn mower picked up here at TheHowserHouse for the annual Spring cleaning, tuning, and sharpening!! By about noon all of this was completed.....and then it was about time to head north for a hair appointment......needed to have all 69 of my hears trimmed....not a very large task for my "hair arranger/dresser". Then it was on up the road to make a visit to Mike for the next five hours. The 1st Lady joined me when she was through teaching her classes later this afternoon.

Returned home this evening and immediately baked some walnut infused Brownies!!!!! Served them with Breyer's Vanilla Bean ice cream.......yummmmmmmy!!!!!!!

House info: The ceiling track lights are up in the bedroom.....the plasma tv is out of the box for the 1st time since we purchased it, and the wall hanging bracket is on the floor ready to be installed. WOW.....I am almost blinded by the intensity of the light at the end of the tunnel.............I LOVE it.......hope to get a really good sunburn from this wonderful light.

Tomorrow morning: the 1st Lady heads to the Missouri Bootheel with her H.S. Academic Team for the regional tournament.....she leaves at 6AM. I leave shortly after that for Truman State University in Kirksville, MO......5 hour drive from here......to attend the senior trumpet recital of a student of mine who will be graduating this spring. He is an incredible trumpet performer.........and is the best that they have at the University. I am really, really proud of him!!!

Sooooo.....it is time to get a bag packed and prepare for an early departure for northern Missouri. And .....as always.............

Life is Great......and I hope it is for all of you, also!!!

No comments: