Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Never stopped al day.....

WOW.....what a busy, busy day here on Buford Heights. How best to describe the majority of the day???? Clothes moving day......that is it. I spent the majority of the day moving/transferring all non-RV items out of TheHowserHouse and in the stick and brick.......and that was a HUGE amount. Pictures, lamps, pillows, area rugs, bedding, artificial flowers, a collection of Italian Armani figurines that had been stored oh-sooo-carefully, and then: CLOTHES!!!!! Tons and tons of clothes which had to be transferred into the new walk-in closet.....both mine and the 1st Lady's items. Wish I knew how MANY trips I made from the RV into the house.........way toooooooo many....hahaha!!!!

This took about three hours......minimum. Then came the job of hanging them on the new racks....and then restacking the many sweaters and sweat shirts.....onto the shelves. Oh yeah.....then it was carry into the new bedroom closet all the clothes that for the past 10 weeks+ we had in the guest bedroom. Soooo, all in all, this transfer job took a great portion of the day.

With a couple of hours before my music lessons were to be given, I got into the basement of the RV and pulled everything out onto the ground. Then I swept out the storage area, mopped it out, and soon put everything back into the basement in a more organized order.

Soooo, after the lessons were finished we learned that the 1st Lady's mother was ill with the flu.....and so we, at her suggestion, cancelled our plans to travel up there to NE Missouri tomorrow. If she gets a bit better, we will go on up there Friday. Soooo, we went to the city center for a quick supper at one of the local eateries.....not too good, not too bad.....an average meal....ok, I can handle it once in a while....hahhaa.

American Idol???? Bucky had to go soon......just didn't think he was "Idol" material.....so, I wasn't upset over the decision. Still haven't picked my favorite.........will just have to wait another week or two. (Easy way out...., huh??)

Amazing Race: I was good with seeing that couple leave the race. Thought my favorite pair....the "far out there" guys might be the ones to be kicked off, but.....they made it!!!!! HURRAY!!!!

Soooo, tomorrow is work on TheHowserHouse in earnest. BUT......we just received a call that our new sofa is now in STL, and so we can pick it up. Looks like a U-Haul trailer is needed....not sure I can get one tomorrow on such short notice.....we'll see.

Sooooo, my body is saying, "lay down, old man".....and so guess I will obey. And with that info......

Life is Great.......and I hope it is for all of you, also!!!!

No comments: