Sunday, April 09, 2006

Something NEW....a Sunday at TheHowserHouse for a change!!

WOW......can you believe this?? This is the FIRST Sunday since CHRISTMAS that we have spent the entire day at TheHowserHouse!!!!!! We have been gone for at least most, or all, of each Sunday since Christmas........what a change of pace today has been!!!!!!!!! Did we get a lot accomplished??? Of course not.......we had house guests all afternoon......drop-ins that we weren't really expecting! HOWEVER......it was really GREAT to have them here for some much conversing about many topics.

We slept "in" and had a leisurely morning......and also got some touch-up painting done in the new rooms. Then we hauled in a couple of our former walk-in closet racks.....and began to modify the size to fit the new closet. Believe we can get by without purchasing any new ones......just by making some slight adjustments in the sizes with some wire snippers!! And then, the doorbell rang.......

Both visitors were former students of mine......and are NOW each high school band directors in the St Louis area. Both are highly successful........and I believe are enjoying their careers ( as I did!). Sooooo, as they both were here at the same time....briefly an overlap......we did enjoy catching up on families, band "talk", and experiences with students and parents.....hahaha!!! I also got one of the guys to take a rather tall piece of furniture....a gun cabinet modified to be a bookcase......so that I have a few more feet of space in my garage.....hahahaa!!!!

Tonight.....FRUSTRATION!!!!!! Damn it......but my router has gone beserk and I can't download anything anymore on my lappie. Soooo, tomorrow when I am "fresh", I will call the company and get down to business with their support team and see what the hell is happening here. I feel like I am "locked up" now that I have to be plugged up with a cable connecting me to the wall!!!! UGH!!!!! I am no longer mobile!!!! CHAINED TO THE WALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soooooo, as I sit here at my desk once again......I will close this and return to my easy sitting sofa.....and as always....

Life is Great (even w/out my router).......and I hope it is for all of you, also!!!

No comments: