Monday, July 13, 2009

WHAT a tiring day......

Yesterday......rain, wind, rain, rain.....but, we needed it. Soooooo, the entire day was spent inside for the most part. Didn't do too much, watched some tv, took a toooo long nap, and then read abit.

Today....as it was nice and cool.....to start with....I decided to rake twigs and crap along where the downed trees had been stacked......and then spent until 3pm mowing the lawn. EXHAUSTED from the heat....the exercise.....and just being a bit too old to do this in this heat.

This evening.....Sue and Dave Hanner came over for drinks, snacks, and lots of varied conversation!!!!! Right now....I am soooo tired I can barely type this, so will continue in the morning when I can function mentally and physically better.

I am alive.......and, as always.....

LIFE IS REALLY GREAT!!!!!!......And, I hope it is for all of you, also!!!!!

No comments: