Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tuesday: Hmmmm......a late 2 day post......and keep reading for Wednesday's at the end!!!

OMG.....am I growing soooo old that when I sit down to watch the tellie, I fall asleep soooo damn quick?????????????? It would seem so....and that bothers me quite a bit. Where has my Life gone so quickly??????? More on this later.....(if I don't forget...or,....go to sleep)



Yesterday............we were up around 8am.....and I began storing things away for the trip back to the stick and brick.....and then before I could finish, others in our Cedar Creek Rally group began to pull out. And......of course, there had to be the farewells and hugs.....and a bit of sadness knowing that it will be up to a year before we are together with some of them again!!!! SUCH WONDERFUL FRIENDS!!!!!!



Soooo, by the time of 9:00AM rolled around.....the 1st Lady and I were about ready to leave. We said our "farewells" to those still packing up......and getting in behind our good friends Pete and Jane from New Mexico, we both pulled out of the campground with Pete in the lead. And for the next 75 miles or so, we followed them down I-55 to the St. Louis area. With a quick phone call as we were preparing to head south alone, we wished them a safe trip home, via another rally in Oklahoma later this week.



We arrived home before 1pm.....and immediately set about removing some items from TheHowserHouse.......some we may have to return to it as we prepare to leave for Texas at the end of December....but others we will not be taking with us for the three month winter vacation.



All afternoon.....I spent working inside TheHowserHouse.....and in the stick and brick. I caught up on some reading online that I had not had the time to do because of preps for leaving the cg......and then I watched a bit of tellie as the evening progressed. However........I wanted to watch a new program at 9pm.....and I fell completely and soundly asleep!!!! DAMN!!!!! I finally woke up and stumbled into bed.......my sagging hulk in the horizontal position....finally.



TODAY......a very, very damp, humid, drizzly, very warm day!! I spent most of the day doing some serious cleaning in TheHowserHouse......floors, cabinets, carpets, bathroom, fridge, etc., etc. And....that is about the way the day went............but, as always....

LIFE IS REALLY, REALLY GREAT!!!!!.....And, I hope it is for all of you, also!!!


WEDNESDAY:

WELL......I got ready to push "publish post".....and Blogger had gone down for some maintenance, soooooooooo I didn't get to publish this last night. DAMN!!!!

Today......the 1st Lady left early for Dr. Jeni and family's home to do some grandchildren-sitting for the next 2-3 days. ME?????????

I barely slept last night for some strange reason.....and so, today.....a strange weather day....I laid around and snoozed....and then slept deeply this afternoon. Not much to say.....it was a completely lost day.....didn't learn a thing.........OHHHHHHHHHH, wait a minute......

I DID learn that McCain certainly does not come across as "Presidential" when sitting at a table discussing/debating issues....and attacks. I was almost embarrassed for him.......not a good visual show for him!

Life is GREAT!!!!!.....And, I hope it is for all of you, also!!!!!

No comments: