Thursday, October 30, 2008

THURSDAY: Another wonderful weather day for Missouri!!

Yep.......from the very beginning of the day to the sunset.....it was almost perfect. October's brilliant weather is something to remeber once winter begins.....

This day for me began as usual.....the morning rituals, the steaming cup of French Roast coffee, and the morning news and email checks. And then suddenly.....it was almost time for lunch!! CRAP....my Life just keeps slipping away faster and faster.............and I will never get all of the things done that I have on my personal "to do" list.

However, I did spend a bit of time this morning finising up the computer problems. And....WOW....I got both of our laptops so that they are connecting to the printer wirelessly!!!!! I am really feeling great about this.....especially after all of the hell we went through this past week and a half........WHEW!!!! Now....it is on to changing out our cable tv to DirecTV and then get our cell phone service switched to something that works better for us in the places we travel to.

This afternoon.......it was back out to the lawn. It didn't take long though.........I only had about 1/3 of the lawn left to do......and it was soon done and looking good (at least for a week...haha).

The 1st Lady will return tomorrow as we do have some things to do prior to leaving for New Orleans for a few days. And tomorrow, I have a former student coming to the stick and brick in the morning for a visit.....a time to catch-up on things.

And sooooo, as I said.....a beautiful day....and as always,.......

LIFE IS REALLY, REALLY GREAT!!!!!......And, I hope it is for all of you, also!!!

Politics is like driving a car: Put the car in "R"....and you go backward; Put the car in "D" and you will go forward. Four days and we can begin to go forward again!

No comments: