Tuesday, September 23, 2008

TUESDAY: ?????????

Well.......this morning I got off to a slow(er) start.......just wasn't feeling my mojo today. I did NOT sleep well last night......remained up too late with a cup of tea in my hand a bit longer than I should have done.....and it had some kind of bad affect on me....NOT SLEEPING. Imagine that!!!
Sooo, I tossed and turned most of the night, my mind not wanting to rest and so it led me through many thoughts that had been residing in my mind.......and then I found myself visiting some of the countries that I actually have visited.....reliving scenes and events that I have experienced. NOT what I wanted to do all night long!!!!!!!!! DAMN!!!!!!

Soooo, after a hot, and then a cold, shower.....I had a couple of cups of my dark Fr. Roast coffee.....and eventually climbed into the truck and headed 25 miles north to Griffin's Trailer Sales. I picked up TheHowserHouse after talking with the repair/service man about what he had done to the 5er. And......everything that I had listed was complete!!!!! They, as usual, hooked up THH to the truck and ver soon, I was backing into the driveway and unhooking.

This afternoon.......I just laid my sagging hulk of me around on the sofa and took a much needed nap. Hopefully, this will not keep me from sleeping tonight......hmmmm, I seriously doubt that it will since my eyeballs keep bouncing on the keyboard of the 1st Lady's laptop....they are hanging down so far from my sockets!

This evening.........I just caught up on my reading online....and watching some shows on tv. I continue to listen and try to learn more about this god-awful financial mess that we seem to be finding ourselves in.......and like anything else that does not succeed........it is from a lack of structure, oversight, and regulations to keep it on the "up and up". And.....as has been the case in sooooo many of the critical events of the last few years which have put us into a crisis each time.......our Dear Leader in the White House has been in hiding for most of the time. I keep wondering......just why did not that "secret" meeting with the leaders of Congress and King Paulson take place in the White House?????????? Was it too late for Dear Leader to stay up at night and therefore it had to be held someplace where he wouldn't be disturbed????????? However, when he did make a very, very brief statement he didn't look like he had had much sleep the night before, did he?? Hmmmm......wonder if there was a party in the White House and that is why the all-important meeting couldn't be held there????!!!

With the defection of the highly esteemed very conservative columnist George Will with his latest writings........he says....and I paraphrase here.....that John McCain is not the type of man we need to have in the White House, the newpaper columns become more interesting with each edition.

And sooooo, with each passing hour there is a new "event" or "story" that erupts to jolt us just a bit more.......setting into play the thoughts as to what will be announced during the next hour. And, the latest is again a rather large speed bump for McCain as it appears that his campaign manager has been paid for a few years, until LAST MONTH, for consulting/lobbying for Freddie Mac!!!!!! $15,000 per MONTH!!!! Hmmmm.....think I was in the wrong profession! Seems that there is just more and more hypocrisy to the McCain campaign with each passing day.........wonder what will occur tomorrow????

Ahhhh.......I can just hear the theme music from "The Days of Our Lives"......and each day is certainly interesting. As I have said recently in a previous post........we should consider the day a complete and total loss if we haven't learned something new that day! And, since I have learned many new things today, I am certain that for me......

LIFE IS INCREDIBLY GREAT!!!!!......And, I hope it is for all of you, also!!!!

Politics is like driving a car: put the gear shift in R and it goes backward. Put the gear shift in D and it goes forward!

No comments: