Friday, September 26, 2008

Friday: An update from last night's post......

Here is a quote that I copied and pasted from the Atlantic.com blog of Andrew Sullivan, which had copied this Quote For The Day. It sums up very well what we have seen on the exceprts from her interview....


Quote For The Day

26 Sep 2008 05:22 pm

"I'm 65 and I've been covering politics for a long time. That is one of the most pathetic tapes I have ever seen from someone aspiring to one of the highest offices in this country. And that's all I have to say," - Jack Cafferty on the Couric-Palin interview.

It is simply impossible for any sane and reasonable person to vote for John McCain when this fool and liar and utterly unqualified person could take over at any moment. I stand by my statement that this Palin decision disqualifies John McCain outright from being president of the United States. Until she is removed from the ticket, no sane conservative can vote for this farce.

No comments: