Friday, June 15, 2007

TODAY??? A demon pounding on my head to get out....!!

From the first awakening this morning, I quickly realized that something had taken up residency inside my head and not being happy, whatever it was certainly wanted to get out and free!! It just couldn't find the right exit and so it decided to bang away inside looking for a weak spot so it could break through........and so it banged and hammered all day without any success!! DAMN......and it has only been in the past hour that it seems to be finally giving up and quieting down with that damn banging!!!

Sooooo, all of this "activity" inside my head certainly played a big part in the inactivity of myself today. The 1st Lady asked me to run to the store this morning for some fresh milk and her favorite kind of cereal......and upon returning, I SAW that the damn thing in my head must have also banged around on the back window of my truck......because IT WAS BROKEN OUT!!!!!!!!!! WHAT NEXT????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shattered.....and there was/still is...glass throughout my truck, on the back seat of the crew cab, and all the way up to the dashboard where I found more broken glass! WHO is not fond of this aging sagging hulk????? I would certainly like to know!!!

Was anything stolen???? Not that I can determine.....as the XM satellite radio was still there, a black bag with travel books, pillow, and all of my "things" behind the back seat that are necessary for travel. Soooo, once again I made a call to my insurance agent for guidance on what I needed to do for repair authorization........and another $100 deductible will be needed.

It had to be "someone".......and it had to have been a strong force that made the glass fly clear up onto the dashboard of the truck. Hmmmmmm.........worries me a little........I have sooooo many BIG/HUGE windows on TheHowserHouse sitting in the driveway. Hmmmmm........is this the beginning of some "surge" attack on my property???????

And so, the day progressed as the thing continued pounding and seemed to pound louder and with more force the more I concentrated on the damage done to the truck......and what issue made someone do it. Oh well..........

The 1st Lady is in Cape.......staying with Rachel as Becky makes a trip to go see Mike this evening. Then the 1st Lady will go see him in the morning.

I did make reservations at the Albuquerque KOA to attend the District 8 and 9 combined rally of Cedar Creek RV's during October.......being held at the same time as the annual Albuquerque Balloon Race!!!!!! This will be a GREAT time to be in New Mexico.....and this is one of the largest, if not THE largest, balloon races in the country. There are always at least 800 BIG balloons that participate...........what a colorful New Mexico sky that will be!!!! Perhaps we can run up to Santa Fe again......and eat at that wonderful little restaurant where we had lunch in March!!

And so.......even with the events of the day, and during last night,

Life IS Great.....and I hope it is for all of you, also!!!!!!

No comments: