Saturday, June 09, 2007

Today??? Beautiful day!!! BAD haircut!

Up earlier than usual for a Saturday.....and a quick run to Farmington for a much needed haircut. Asking for a cut and not a trim......I instead received a chopped look!!!!!! WOW.....this is not what I needed with only one cup of Fr. Roast coffee........I was....and am....PISSED!!! I had bad vibes when I sat down in the chair and saw that the hair butcher was sooooooo damn young.....I wondered then if I was going to be in trouble. WELL........yep......it was not cut evenly and it is just a very poor job....UGH!!!! Consolation: it will grow out again, providing I don't first the next six weeks!!!!

Returned home....still pissed....by 9am....and then we left soon after that for Cape Girardeau to see Becky's(our daughter -in-law) new home. We had not been down there since she moved from STL a couple of weeks ago. It looked GREAT!!!!!

We then all went on to see Michael for the afternoon and early evening. Returned again about 10:30pm......and so, this is running a bit late tonight. Not much news.......other than my 69 hairs are in disarray!!! DAMN!...........but, what the hell.............as

Life is (still) GREAT....and I hope it is for all of you, also.

No comments: