Monday, June 18, 2007

Another day.......that disappeared quickly....???!!!

Where did it go??? One more day of my Life has come and gone......never to be relived again. AND....what did I do.....what can I say that I learned today????? You know, don't you, that you should consider the day a complete and total loss if you didn't learn something completely new???? Did you learn something new today??? My day was most likely a total loss.....I can't think of anything new that I learned......DAMN!!!!

I was up a bit earlier than usual......as I had to have my truck in the shop to reverse the damage that occurred when it mated with that damn deer on the highway sooooo suddenly. There was still some hair in the cracks and crevices of the front of the truck! And.....then I also had to make arrangements for the back window that was broken out.....somehow, someway....the other night. After dropping the truck at the body repair(vehicle body) shop, I decided to walk back to Buford Heights for a bit of exercise before breakfast......and I DO need to exercise a bit more as the results of such strong gravity at this age is enhancing (increasing) the sagging hulk! UGH!

The afternoon was spent with some 64 year old kind of puttering.....i.e...the yard and the flowers and shrubs that always...ALWAYS...need some TLC. Off and on, the clouds attempted to send down some much needed moisture, but all that happened were some very large raindrops that scattered here and there. NOT the kind of rains we need so badly.

Our "across the street neighbor" drifted over for a visit and an ice cold bottled drink during the afternoon. We don't see nearly enough of him as he keeps very busy with his occupation(s) and with our travel schedule......we usually just have time to wave and go our own ways. So, it was good to sit and chat and have a drink(always 5 o'clock somewhere) together.

Later we dined al fresco as some of the heat had left.....and it turned out to be a very pleasant early evening on the patio. I have put up two bird feeders, each with different kinds of feed in them, and so the corner of our patio is always very colorful with the many various kinds of birds enjoying a free meal or two.

This evening......relaxing and laid-back.....has brought a little more actual rain and also a bit of watching the tellie. A most interesting....hmmmm, perhaps I have learned a few new things this evening.....program with the Matt Lauer interview of Princes Harry and William!!!

Hearing of their lives......the troubles they have living a "normal" life....I certainly can re-affirm that for me......

Life is GREAT.....and I hope it is for all of you, also!!!!

No comments: