Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Yep.....still going.....

Ahhhhh.......the emails have begun to arrive in my email box......."are you ok?"........"is there something wrong?".....etc, etc. I didn't write/post last night and already this morning many, many of you are at my door inquiring as to my welfare......THANK YOU FOR YOU CONCERNS!!!!! When I began writing this blog two years ago, never in my wildest imagination did I have any idea there would be soooooo many readers who would become my cyberspace family! WOW!

Yesterday, Tuesday, I kept busy....after my morning Fr. Roast on the patio......around the INSIDE of the stick and brick. There are always "chores" to complete......and there is always....ALWAYS....a stick and brick that needs to have some detailing done.....errrr.....cleaning!!! So I did a bit of that in the various rooms that needed my personal attention.

Later in the afternoon, I gave two instrumental/piano lessons to two students. As I have said before, it is always a pleasant break in the day to do this and to enjoy seeing them perform their assigned music. Not certain just how much longer I will do this as Dr. Jeni is wanting my baby grand....which I promised I would give her......for her own daughter's lessons. Hmmmm......

The 1st Lady was in Farmington for several hours doing some birthday shopping. Two granddaughters, along with our son, will have birthdays this weekend!!! They are turning 2, 9, and horrors upon horrors.......Jeremy will turn 30 years old tomorrow!!!! THAT MAKE ME FEEL REALLY, REALLY OLD!!!!!!!!

Watched American Idol......of course......last night. The outcome of this year's "Idol" competition will be really interesting.........with sooooo many people voting it is next to impossible to predict a winner. Melinda....Lakisha(sp?)....Jordan....Blake......who knows, who knows????

Today.....storms...rain...storms.....but,

Life IS Great......and I hope it is for all of you, also!!!

No comments: