Wednesday, April 04, 2007

WHAT happened to the warm Missouri weather???

BRRRRRRRR.......it is cold here!!!! WHY am I HERE?????? Perhaps we should have stayed out for four months until we were assured that it would not be cold upon arriving at our stick and brick!!! Tonight....down to 26 degrees. I have the furnace on and the tank heaters on in TheHowserHouse as it sits there all alone in our driveway......looking lonely and sad with no one inside enjoying the warmth of the fireplace. I did NOT re-winterize.....DAMN....I am NOT going to do that in April. Of course......hahaha...I may find I have some freeze damage. I think with the furnace on, the tank heaters on, and the heat from the furnace going into the basement, I will be alright.....????

Today??? Well.....it was clean-up day in TheHowserHouse on wheels. I continued to carry in the items we need in the stick and brick......and then I really got down on my knees and cleaned. Did the shower, bathroom, and cleaned out the refridge.......washing everything down, shower glass on all three sides, etc., etc. Needs to be done so when it is time to go again, everything will be clean and ready to go.

My azaleas are in bloom!!!! And, so I went out and looked at them and then said "good-bye" as they will freeze tonight and there will go the pretty little flowers. And.....many of my plants may suffer tonight. These flowers are all WAY ahead of the annual schedule.....usually blooming in late April or early May........

Been looking at rv parks online.......wishful dreaming!!! Trying to get some idea of where we might go after the 2nd International Cedar Creek RV Owner's Club Rally which is the first ween in June very close to the Wisconsin Dells. We will be there almost the entire week for this really fun rally.........ALWAYS loads of laughs and great food and fun events. We also have to decide about where, and for what length, we will be going for next winter. Anxious already!!!!!

And so.......a rather boring day here at the stick and brick. OMG.....was that a negative statement from me?????????? Guess I'm guilty........ But, nevertheless......

Life IS Great.....and I hope it is for all of you, also!!!!

No comments: