Thursday, April 19, 2007

Thanks for your concerns......

Yep......I "played hooky" last night and didn't post .....as you know! It had been a rather ho-hum day with nothing really, really going on in my Life, sooooo I just didn't write last night. THANKS to all of you who wrote, emailed, called, etc......expressing your concerns and worry for me. I am just fine!

Now.....for you, Cory (my outstanding piano student)......your lesson and discussion with me yesterday was NOT "ho-hum"!! He is a student to be very proud of.........and I certainly am!!!

Today??? Another catch-up day here at the stick and brick.........I really out of breath from doing this game of "catch-up"........there are so many things that need attention. The yard has been tamed, the windows have been washed, the patio has been cleaned, my herb garden has been weeded and "cleaned out", and I did get the new carpets vacuumed. I did some necessary shopping at the wonderful WallyWorld here in town....and then returned to be here when the 1st Lady arrived back.

She had been with her mother at home about 15 minutes west of Hannibal for the past few days. Then this morning she had an appt. with her dental/oral surgeon who has put in some teeth implants.....and it was time for some more "equipment" to be inserted. After that she came on down to our stick and brick. The afternoon went quickly.........I finished some of my "chores" and then about 3pm.....I decided that: "It is 5 o'clock somewhere" and when the 1st Lady returned from a hair appointment, I had some Mexicano salsa(green) and some chips with a "hint of lime" on them, along with a Corona and lime waiting for her on the counter.

We moved out onto the patio in the warm sunshine and bright blue skies and enjoyed OUR "5 o'clock" libations. A bit later I began preparing dinner........made a great little potato salad, sliced some tomatoes, and then grilled some juicy hamburgers and onions.......ummmmm, good!! Dinner on the patio.......a great way to spend a beautiful later afternoon.

And sooooo.....another day in the Life of Me has about come to a close. I am counting....silently....the days until we can hook up TheHowserHouse and head up the road to Wisconsin for the International Cedar Creek RV Owners Club Rally!!!! After a week there......we believe we will go on up to Michigan and do some relaxed touring....wineries, etc., etc.

With plans like that roaming through my balding head.....of course:

Life IS Great.....and I hope it is for all of you, also!!!!!!!!

No comments: