Tuesday, May 02, 2006

WHEW.....am I going to be stiff/sore tomorrow??!!!

Oh yeah.......after a late start this morning, due to 2:30am lightning and thunder storms this morning...and I had to unplug everything at that time of the morning.......I had my Fr. Roast cup(s) of coffee on the patio. Walking through the yard, I realized that even tho it needed a trim, it was soooo damn wet and spongy that the mower would sink. Sooooo..........

It was into the garage to begin the monumental task of getting it put back into some type of order. I began to move out onto the driveway (3 cars wide) and soon it was getting full and there were still many, many boxes and other items inside. AND.....I hadn't even moved the "old" furniture that we haven't got rid of as yet!!!

Soooo, I spent many hours just sorting out the crap in there......knowing full-well that I couldn't dispose of it without the approval of the 1st Lady. As the day hurried by, I found it was time to bring all of the stuff back inside.....rains arriving again tomorrow. Is the garage in better shape??? Hell NO!!!.....but, I do know where everything is piled....at least right now. I can't do any more until the 1st Lady is there to give her input into what goes into the back of the truck to be disposed of at the local "dump". This HAS to be done by the end of this month!!!!!!!!!!

Soooo, with all of this moving and lifting and sorting and returning.......my body is getting stiff....and I'm still alive!!! Just getting sore.......but,

Life is GREAT.....and I hope it is for all of you, also.

No comments: