Wednesday, May 10, 2006

RAIN...rain....rain...rain...("go away!!")

WOW......more storms around 5am this morning.....and then as stated above: RAIN..most of the day!! And....the forecast?? MORE RAIN......ugh. Soooo, with all of this miserable Missouri moisture molesting my mowed lawn.....I did little or nothing today. Yep........at first I felt guilty, but after a couple of tellie shows, I just sat back in our new entertainment/family room and enjoyed the new plasma, the TIVO, and the new comfortable red sofa.

Such a relaxed day!!! Had a couple of students here late in the afternoon for their piano and clarinet lessons. Always a joy to have them to work with........they have made such great progress during the last 9 months!

This evening: a shocker!!! On American Idol, Chris was voted off the show!!!!!!!!!!!!! He was definitely the best, the most talented, and the best all around entertainer. Can't believe it!!!!!

Sooooo, with that depressing discussion, I will close this for this evening. And as always......

Life is Great......and I hope it is for all of you, also.

No comments: