Monday, May 01, 2006

Dictated by the weather....

Well......everything I wanted to get done outside today.......the weather managed to know that IT was in charge of my activities!!! From cutting the lawn, to doing some trimming, to working on the cleaning of the house siding......I was stymied!!! Nothing got done that needed to be done..........except.....

I did get the gennie in TheHowserHouse running for the monthly exercise routine. Turned on the a/c and opened the slides and let the gennie run for an hour....exactly!! I also managed to do some tying of wires that do the connections in the garage to the back of my entertainment wall. This needed to be completed....and it is....almost....except for the DVD. Just another set of cables/cords and the job will be complete.

Oh yeah......did an exciting load of laundry.....and after it finished drying, I discovered that there was a ballpoint pen somewhere in the towels.....and it had leaked/spread over many of the towels and pillow cases during the wash/drying cycles!!!! DAMN!!!!

We did have our evening meal on the patio.......just some very good and tasty BLTs.....and some dark red medicine.....and a pleasant 30 minutes outside without dribbles from the gray clouds. It was nice to just relax.......no BD parties....hahaha.....and a bit of peace and quiet. And.......as always....

Life is Great......and I hope it is for all of you, also!!!

No comments: