Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Hmmmm.......a rather busy day......

After a quick cup of hot steaming Fr. Roast coffee, I headed for the lawn. With rain and storms in the forecast, I needed....badly....to get the lawn trimmed up.....and soooo, the task began amidst very wet and tall grass. Luckily, the blades were sharpened a couple of weeks ago and so the cutting took no extra "push" effort on my part.....YEAH!!

It took a little more than two hours and then I was finished......and WET from the heat and humidity. Sooo, a quick shower and then finished off my coffee on the patio. Decided to head to town to pay a couple of bills and then went to the Madison County Coffee Shop........but the new mayor was not there, so I bought a small cup of coffee and headed home.

Sounds like a BORING day, doesn't it????? SURE you enjoy reading about this.....you have been waiting ALL day for me to utter some informative and intellectual words.....and what do you get???? A bunch of crappy stuff about mowing the damn lawn!!!! Nevertheless.....it is done for another week!!

This afternoon was lesson day here in the stick and brick. My piano star....well, he did quite well at the Missouri State Music Festival last Saturday at the Univ. of Missouri. He received a "I" rating.....and I am sooo proud of him. He was not happy with his performance, but like I told him, we always tend to focus on the negative aspects of a performance and then we mentally enlarge those little negatives.

This evening......it was The Amazing Race, American Idol, House, and Lost. Quite a combination, huh???? Hated to see Paris leave the stage/show, but someone does have to leave, like it or not. Now.....who is next????????????????????? On the "Race".......things are heating up with "dirty tricks" being played to stop some of the playing teams by other teams. Hmmmmm.........

Sooooo, another day comes to a close.....and I am ready to close this down for tonight.....and as usual,

Life is GREAT.....and I hope it is for all of you, also!!!

No comments: