Sunday, May 14, 2006

A weekend in northern Missouri w/out access!!

Withdrawal problems.......I managed to sit outside a Quality Inn in Hannibal for a few minutes and get online using their Wifi which drifts out into the parking lot, but ......was that enough??? NOPE!!! I felt like I was sitting in the middle of a corn field and with no tech gadgets.......almost the truth. Guess I have been online tooooooooooooo much these past few years.......think so??? Anyway.......back in the stick/brick here in SE Missouri and just finished watching the winner of Survival being announced.

The weekend was good for visiting the with 1st Lady's elderly mother......rainy, windy, and cold! And......a great two days for just kicking back and laying on the sofa and doing....nothing. I did!

Needless to say, there is not much to discuss.......I have about said it all above. Nothing new......nothing for the world to know!

Soooo,......as usual,

Life is Great......and I hope it is for all of you, also!

No comments: