Monday, May 22, 2006

A beautiful busy day!!

WOW.....the final episode of "24" was ........an on-the-edge of my seat two show!!!!! If any of you didn't watch this show this year.....well, all I can say is DON'T MISS IT NEXT YEAR!!!!! There is nothing quite like this on any channel on television!!

This morning.......coffee on the patio, briefly, and then I was off to the high school to help the 1st Lady finish loading all of HER things from her office to the car/truck to home. This took some time, and then I was also involved in some conversations which prevented me from getting home with all of her "things", including a small refrig which Jeremy had used in college. HAHAHA....probably was much cleaner in the biology lab with all sorts of creepy and smelly things stored there.......cleaner there than in Jeremy's 1st year college dorm!!

Then.....a wonderful lunch with a wonderful and caring friend, Michael Goldsmith. Due to some issues, his kind and caring replies to some concerns of mine certainly assisted me in putting these issues one burner back from the front of my mind. We sat and talked for 1.5 hours....until we both were running late for other commitments. THANKS MIKE!

Back home then, where I joined the 1st Lady on the patio where she was having a late lunch and enjoying a good book......without the noise of the teacher's lounge to distract her. We sat and discussed the remaining project of our remodeling tasks.......and then it was time to get to mowing the lawn.

BUT.......(it was one of those days....) just as I began to push the mower away from the patio, the 1st Lady brought out the cell phone as I had a call from another former student, former band director and now an asst. high school principal. Soooo, we chatted for quite some time, and then around the house......here comes the 1st Lady with a community member to discuss with me some issues of his. IT WAS ONE OF THOSE DAYS!!!

Soooo, we sat on the patio and and talked and discussed and conversed for an hour or so. When he left, I began, once again, to mow the lawn. And this time.....I was successful, but just didn't get it finished this evening. HAD to eat and then watch....."24"!!!!

And so, the evening is quickly slipping away into the night. The 1st Lady is in Farmington with old friends having their monthly wine and dine girls night out. Hmmmmm.....think it is about time that I have a boys night out each month........what do you think??????

Soooooo, even tho I have written nothing about yesterday.....it is because there is nothing really to write.....it was a very commonly blah day.....UGH!!!!! Hopefully, no more of them.......as,

Life is Great......and I hope it is for all of you, also!!!

No comments: