Thursday, February 23, 2006

Just one of those....errrr,...days..

Yeah......that is the way I have felt today.......just sort of....well, just one of those days. Kind of a "what's wrong with me?" days, I think. Didn't have much of a schedule for the day, soooo I just kind of hung out. Did a few things around the house that could be done in this horrific mess.......got my remodeling file put together: bills, payments made, etc., etc., etc. Then headed to Farmington for a MUCH NEEDED haircut.......if I hadn't had a haircut today, I would have had to buy a neckbrace to keep my head up: those 69 hairs were getting sooooo long.

Then I did a bit of shopping for food to fix for Mike's dinner tomorrow afternoon/evening. Returned to F'town and then just hung out around the house. Took a small nap.....and then watched some tellie and read some of the newspapers online. Had a couple of cups of Fr. Roast coffee.....that always has a way of helping me to get going....hahaha.

Early this evening I caught up on some shirt ironing........had about 14 shirts that had been hanging in the laundry room just waiting for my attention.....so I did my domestic chores and ironed them. Not a very exciting Thursday evening, but got it all done prior to "American Idol" and the Winter Olympics. Had to tape "Survivor" tonight.......tooo many programs that I wanted to see!!

Soooo, the day is over....and tomorrow is fast approaching. As always.......

Life IS Great......and I hope it is for all of you, also!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

John, you not only cook, but you iron as well? You tell that Marsha what a lucky lady she is!!

Sue