Sunday, February 26, 2006

Is it the dust???

I have been a bit "under the weather" (WHERE did that phrase originate?).........I seem to have a roaring sinus infection which makes my face and head hurt like Hell (where did THAT phrase originate??). Soooo, I have not felt like writing much these past two evenings.......I have just been laying on the couch (the little part of it that is useable within our overstuffed den) and vegitating like a sick old man.

We HAD to do some shopping for carpet yesterday.....and my input into the decision making process was negligible.....perhaps "negative" would be a better choice of words (sure the 1st Lady would agree with that one!!). I was really "out of sorts" (another strange phrase) and so the day was filled with a bit of tension and verbal confrontations. I just didn't have it in me to find a way to compromise on carpet choices and colors......it is all the fault of the damn dust in the house that has caused my sinus cavaties to become so blocked and irritated which has made ME very irritable!!!!!!!!!!

Soooo, you ask: did we accomplish anything yesterday??? Well, only that one carpet gallery is going to get us a larger sample to look at. I cannot choose a carpet that will fill a huge room based on one tiny 2" x 3" inch sample........impossible!!!! That makes about as much sense as buying a house after only looking at the status of the front entry door!!! And I expressed these same opinions to the clerks in the various carptet stores......sure they must have known I wasn't in the best of moods or health???!!!!!!! HA!

I have decided I am toooooo damned picky when it comes to selecting various household items. Does it really make a difference???? Hell yes it does!!!! If I am going to pay big bucks for certain things then I want them to be and look the way I think they should be.......or the way the 1st Lady would like. Soooo, I guess I am just to much of a perfectionist when it comes to certain issues!!! TOO bad, store clerks!!

CRAP.....all of this negativity is making my internal infection of the sinuses shout and scream at me....as the infection attempts to swell even more and burst forth through my head and sagging triple chinned face. Soooo.....enough of my complaining and bitching here in cyberspace!!!!

More later.....

Life is Great......even when I feel like %#()% !!!!!

SUNDAY EVENING:

And soooo, I took some sinus medicine and passed out for about three hours. This type of meds ALWAYS puts me totally, 100%, under!! It completely knocks me out.....and then after coming out from under it I always feel better.....I can breathe and no clogging of the sinus areas. HOWEVER, it is no 3.5 hours after returning to the living world, and I am back to not being able to breathe and feeling like.....well, you know: shit!!

Soooo, as I prepare to put my sagging, sinus-clogged body to bed.....I will take another dose and sleep good for about 4 hours until I awake in the middle of the night.....wide awake!!! But......in the long haul it will clear things out in another day.....I HOPE!!!

Tomorrow.......the sanding of the drywalls begins!!!!!!!! And so......I plan to get my rear out of here for most of the day, after covering everything that I can with blankets, cloths, etc., etc. Especially our little lappies!!!!

Until tomorrow.........

Life is Great!!!!! and I hope it is for all of you, also!!

No comments: