Sunday, February 05, 2006

Another disappearing day....???

Hmmm......I know this has happened before.......a day that dawned bright and cold...and then before I could enjoy the bright sunshine, the day had slipped away. I hate it when this event happens to me.......I feel cheated out of part of my Life......the part that is slipping by sooooo damn quickly.

We were up at 6:30 this morning; had a quick cup of steaming French Roast coffee(not nearly enough), and then we head north to spend the morning and early afternoon with Mike.....and Becky. Had a very talkative visit.....we never stopped talking....sometimes all of us at once. And then, all toooo soon, we had to leave and head back down here.

The 1st Lady fixed me an omelette later this afternoon.....it was really quite good and tasty. Mushrooms, onion, basil, and tomatoes inside and on top of it......yuummmmy!!! We discussed some of the revisions in our plans for the remodeling....read the STL Post.....and then she found herself immersed in some grading of tests/papers from her classes.

I watched a bit of tellie......not being a huge pro football fan, I checked out the happenings from time to time, but didn't get all up and excited over the game in Detroit. As I said above....the day disappeared and here it is almost 10pm...........another day in my Life....gone!

Sooooo, before the night disappears, too.......as always....

Life is Great.....and I hope it is for all of you, also.

No comments: